Saturday, March 16, 2013

Some Unpublished Works

  Incomplete and Unused poster for Really Bad Poets'  Sleep, Cry,  Die
I have a few works that I've done in the past year that I wasn't able to publish anywhere or just published in my Facebook account. I've decided to show them here. I hope you enjoy.



Rejected Album Cover submitted for Cebu local band
Undercover Grasshoppers's debut album Crop Circles

   Original Illustration for Performing Arts Kolektib Poster for Graveyard 

Illustration inspired by the song Youth by Daughter

Illustration of the my manga-inspired group MADA.
I am in the fourth panel.

A Fan-art made and sent to Cirque Du Soleil performer
Dergin Tokmak for his performance in Varekai,

Original Illustration for Performing Arts Kolektib Poster for GHOSTS   

A raw page from the aspired Liquid City submission
 comic Island based on Brent Esarza's poem of the same name.


A fan-art for fellow artist Chie Hasil
portraying his original character Sofia.

2 comments:

  1. Why don't you try a "Memento Mori" themed artwork? That'll be interesting.

    ReplyDelete